Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides wants to give you the perfect cast, the skills to fish the river of your dreams, and the essential skills to make you a better fly fisherman, with custom trips across the West and beyond. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will provide the gear, the knowledge, and the know-how to help you reach your fishing goals. Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides has intimate knowledge of the great fishing on the Poudre, Big Thompson, and Boulder Creek as well as the hidden streams in Rocky Mountain National Park and a concessionaire of the Upper Colorado River near Kremmling. We have access to a variety of areas and terrain where we’ll be able to practice essential skills and fish for species of trout native only to Colorado.
Our guides bring years of experience in fly fishing and guiding. Our guides have built drift boats, rods, and flies, adding an artisanal and uniquely Colorado side to the art of fly-fishing. With decades of having fished these rivers, they have expertly honed their craft and are ready to share their lessons and experiences in a way only they know how. You tell us what skills you want to learn, and what your objectives are and we’ll create a trip based around your specifications. Join Colorado Wilderness Rides and Guides for an exciting custom fly-fishing trip that’ll help you realize your goals and your perfect Colorado fly-fishing experience.
- join us for a multi-day trip fishing different rivers each day
- join us on a 2 day float/fishing trip down the Colorado River on our hand built wooden dories
- create a family fishing vacation in Rocky Mountain National Park
- fish the classic rivers of Wyoming on a day trip from Denver with us on our private plane access.
- fish the world with us and our custom Fly-fishing trips to places such as Patagonia or Italy.