Climb: Boulder 5 Days
Call for exact pricingCall to BookSold Out
This tour is the perfect way to experience the diverse climbing landscape that Colorado has to offer.
This tour is the perfect way to experience the diverse climbing landscape that Colorado has to offer. With a logical progression of skills development and the ability to climb on different types of rock every day it is the perfect way to up your climbing game. We get to experience such world famous crags as Eldorado Canyon, The Flatirons and Boulder Canyon. Our professional climbing guides are trained and certified through the American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA). Along with their extensive experience, they also receive the most up-to-date medical training. While this trip is intended for intermediate climbers, it can be custom fit to participants of any skill level.
Price: $2000 for one person, $1190 per person for 2 people.
Note: We guarantee departure regardless of your group size, but there are different prices.
A gear list will be sent upon confirmation of course registration, and we’re happy to help arrange for personal gear if you do not have it.
- 2nd Flatiron – Freeway (5.1 – 5 pitches and 1/2 day). Plan on 6 hour outing.
- 3rd Flat Iron – Direct East Face (5.4 – 6 or 7 pitches and 5 to 6 hours) – 3 pitch rappel with single rope or 1 rappel with double ropes. I like the 3 pitch rappel – great training for longer and alpine routes. Plan on 6-8 hour outing.
- 1st Flatiron – Direct East Face (5.7 – 10 pitches) 1 pitch rappel or lower (a step up from Fandango in length and difficulty) – 4 – 5 1/2 hours. Plan on 6-8 hour outing.
- 1/2 day of crack climbing in Boulder – Boulder Canyon – learning crack and layback techniques. Plan on 6 hour outing.
- Bastille Crack – Eldorado Canyon SP (5.7 – 3 pitches) 1/2 day. Plan on 4 hour outing.
Included in our rates: The services of a professional rock climbing guide, any rock climbing equipment (helmet, harnesses, shoes, delay devises), round-trip transportation from your Boulder hotel or our office, snacks and water (lunch is also included on full-day tours), and education about local and natural history (including library of Rocky Mountain flora and fauna).
Not included in our rates: Park entrance fees, which are $10 per person daily for Eldorado Canyon State Park and $10 per person daily for Rocky Mountain National Park. Entrance fees are paid directly to the Parks upon entrance, gratuities for your guide are also not included (while the amount is at your discretion, the recommended gratuity is 20%).
Difficulty Description: Moderate
What to Bring: Sent with trip confirmation