Brooks-Range Scientist Folding Snow Saw Avalanche RHT 35
For the aspiring or seasoned snow scientist, the Brooks-Range Scientist 35 Folding Snow Saw is the perfect companion. The folding design makes it easier to pack, while metric and imperial rulers and snow crystal identification grids aid in snow study.
- Cut wood, snow, and ice with the tempered stainless steel blade that has offset teeth to handle a wide variety of surfaces; thin kerf allows for a finer, finished cut.
- Equipped with both metric and Imperial scales for quick measurements.
- Protect your hands from cold and shock with rubber-coated handle
- Can be connected to Brooks Range Backcountry Shovel shaft or to telescoping ski poles for increased reach
- Total Extended Size – 17.5 x 3″ (45 x 7.5 cm)
- Folded Size – 9.75 x 4.75″ (24.8 x 11.7 cm)
- Blade Length – 13.75″ (35 cm)
- 219 g
|Dimensions||13 × 7 × 2 in|